Our Promise To You
We are open, and we have put these measures in place for your comfort and safety.
1. Hand sanitizer station is available at the front of the lobby and at concession.
2. An extra staff will be available to usher and assist customers as well as attend to extra cleaning of handles and railings as customers come through.
3. Customers will be greeted with staff wearing masks who have been well trained in how to wear them effectively.
4. Straws and napkins are now individually packaged and will be distributed from behind the counter.
5. All contact surfaces will be cleaned with a disinfecting solution nightly. High contact areas will be cleaned after each use (debit machines, counter edges, etc.
6. Seats will be selected at the counter so that no groups of people will sit closer than 2 metres apart. When able, 3 metres or more distances will be encouraged as we assist in seat selection.
7. No staff will be permitted to work with even the slightest cough/cold or any sign of illness. Back up staff and volunteers are set up to assist on short notice.
Currently in Okotoks masks are mandatory. We appreciate you wearing a mask in the lobby and may remove it once you are comfortably seated.